The importance of research has been addressed from its variable’s importance, which is a relatively recent topics in the field of marketing specifically, and in theory the research is a modest contribution to the enrichment of literature relating to both marketing audit and sustainability of customer loyalty, but in practice is an attempt to identify the impact of marketing review in sustainability of customer loyalty in the field. The study aims to identify the nature of the correlation between the marketing audit and the sustainability of customer loyalty by studying the opinions of a sample of the managers of a number of telecommunications companies in the city of Duhok. The survey questionnaire was developed and used as a main tool for collecting data from the surveyed individuals, which reached (34) individuals. Using several statistical methods, the research hypotheses were tested. One of the most important conclusions was that "the marketing review has a positive and direct impact on the sustainability of the customer loyalty to the telecom companies in Duhok." The research also concluded a number of suggestions that the researcher considers suitable, In the process of marketing review and the submission of regular periodic reports in addition to reports to be submitted in exceptional circumstances.
• Christian michon, )2003(,Le Merkateur, èdition Pearson, Paris.
• Cravens, D. and Piercy, N., 2003, Strategic Marketing, London: McGraw-Hill. USA.
• Dutt, Himanshu, 2014, Linking Voice of Customer to Develop Sustainable Customer Loyalty: Introspecting Loyalty Drivers in Financial Services Business, Research and Sustainable Business
• FUNAR, Sabina CHIRLA, Gabriela, 2010, External Marketing Audit and Internal Marketing Audit. Comparative Study, Bulletin UASVM Horticulture, V.67, No. (2).
• Gupta, Sunil and Zeithmal, Valarie, 2006. Customer metrics and their impact on financial performance. Marketing Science. 25(6), 718–739.
• Hashem,Tareq; Hashem, Abdulrahman; Hashem, Firas and Ayoub, Fadi, 2016, The Impact of Corporate Governance on the Quality of Marketing Audit in Jordanian Industrial Public Shareholding Companies, International Journal of Business Administration Vol. 7,No. 2; 2016
• Kibeh, Annie Wanjiku, 2013, Relationship Marketing and Customer loyalty in mobile telecommunication industry in nairobi, kenya, research project submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements of the degree of Master of Business Administration, School of Business, University of Nairobi.
• K loudová, J., 2005, Marketing Audits in Czech Enterprises, The 6th International Conference: Enterprise in Transition. Vyd. Faculty of Economics, University of Split. Str. 387 – 393, Split 2005. SSN/ISBN: 953-6024-70-5
• Kotler, Philip and Armstrong, Gray, 2005, Principles of Marketing, 11th ed., Pearson Prentice- Hall
• Kotler, Philip Veronica Wong, John Saunders, Gary Armstrong (2005), Principles of Marketing, 4th European edition, Pearson Education Limited.
• Lam, Shankar, Erramilli, and Murthy, 2004, Consumers’ trust in a brand and link to brand loyalty. NY Springer.
• Loya, A., 2011. Marketing audit an important tool to determine strengths and weaknesses of the companies. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies 1(2).
• Preston, Lynelle, 2001, Sustainability at Hewlett– Packard, California Management Review, Vol.43, No.3.
• Rowley, J., & Dawes, J., 2000, Disloyalty: A closer look at non-loyals”, Journal of Consumer Marketing. 17(6).
• Serbănică, D., Radulescu, V. and Cruceru, A.F., 2015, The Role of Marketing Audit in Evaluation Sustainable Marketing Performance in Romanian Organizations. Amfiteatru Economic, 17(40),
• Taghian, M. and Shaw, R. N., 2008. The marketing audit and organizational performance: An empirical profiling. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice,16 (4), pp. 341-349
• Voorde, Franciscus van de, 2017, The Effects of Sustainable Practices on Customer Based Brand Equity, Bachelor’s Thesis International Business. www.theseus.fi/bitstream/hande
• Wakeley, Patricia, J; Poole, Connie and Foster, Eloise C., 1988, The Marketing Audit:A New Perspective on Library Services and Products, ull. Med. Libr. Assoc. V. 76, No. (4).
• Yan, Zhang, 2015, factors influence customer loyalty in hotel industry, Master Thesis, Science Management, University of Utara Malaysia.
It is the policy of the Journal of Duhok University to own the copyright of the technical contributions. It publishes and facilitates the appropriate re-utilize of the published materials by others. Photocopying is permitted with credit and referring to the source for individuals use.
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.